In order to make sure you can enjoy your lingerie for as long as possible, we recommend you follow a few tips when washing and caring for it:
- Never tuck the bra cups inside each other. This could cause the padding to become permanently misshapen!
- Ideally you should wash your bras by hand in cold water. This is the best way to make sure the delicate materials keep their shape and colour.
- Do up all closures before washing so that they don’t become caught in the delicate lingerie fabric.
- If you still want to wash them in the machine, you should definitely use a washing bag. This will protect both your laundry and the washing machine. The hooks and underwiring might otherwise damage the machine. Do not fill the washing bag more than half full to make sure the laundry has enough space to move.
- Always use a gentle wash program with a low temperature (max. 30 degrees) and use a mild detergent. If your laundry is coloured, make sure your detergent does NOT contain optical brighteners, as the colours will otherwise fade in time. Do not use fabric softener.
- Always wash light and dark garments separately so that they keep their colour. Otherwise your white lingerie will acquire an unattractive grey coating in time.
- After washing, pull the lingerie gently into shape and air-dry it. You should never put it in the dryer, and you should also avoid putting it near a heater or in direct sunlight. Excessive heat can cause the delicate lace and also the padding to lose its shape permanently.